A table of contents for all the top tens and petition.
YOU NEED AN ACCOUNT TO VOTE
- Add top tens like "Top Ten Ghost Type Pokemon" (Note: There doesn't have to be exactly ten Pokemon on there).
- Anyone is free to add anything they want as long as it relates to the top ten.
- Just because you put it as number one doesn't mean it will stay number 1.
- These will never be closed
- Add petitions to show that the public wants it or doesn't want it.
- Each petition must include a vote against the item and for the item.
- Each petition will be voted on for 7 days and then voting will stop.
- Adding/Removing a specific Pokemon - 300 votes
- Putting a level cap on specific Pokemon(Must be specific on level/Pokemon) - 200 votes
- Don't try to vote more than once because the site will wipe any double voting.
- Even if a petition gets the required amount of votes Blue still has the final say, no matter what